NIVEA ACNE CLEAR WHIP FOAM REVIEW

May 08, 2019

Product: Nivea Acne Clear Whip Foam 
Price : PHP 99
Availability : Watsons , Beauty Section of Department Stores and some drugstores


Looking for a budget friendly cleanser without stripping your skin and your wallet? Well I've got a budget beauty find which is from a reputable brand Nivea. I've always been a fan of their lotions because they're not greasy and affordable. Is Nivea Acne Clear Whip Foam for you? Read on to find out my review. It claims to be "made for acne-prone skin. With Whip Foam Technology & 3x richer moisturizers, it removes dirt and oil while nourishing the skin for clear, baby soft and smooth skin"  NIVEA Acne Clear Whip Foam 0% Alcohol contains Carnitine which regulates oil production & deeply clears pores and skin.



Its a decent basic cleanser and is actually not drying. I felt that it somehow moisturizes my skin and it doesn't leave it too tight. It lathers well and can be easily rinse with water without that residue you get from other cleansers. Its a budget friendly facial wash but as for acne, I really cannot vouch for its effectiveness but rest assured its as gentle as it can be. It smells fresh and clean and will go along way because its like a creamy cleanser that lathers well so you use less product. 

Pros:
  • Really moisturizing , gentle and is not drying.
  • A little goes a long way.
  • Did not cause me breakouts
Cons:
  • I can't vouch for the effectiveness against acne but its a gentle cleanser. Don't expect dramatic results especially if you have severe acne. 
Do I recommend it? Yes, its budget friendly, can do its job to moisturize and cleanse your face without drying the skin. As a reminder, I cannot say its really your acne fighter but there are better options especially if you suffer from sever acne

Till next time,
Miss BBF
Your Budget Beauty Finder

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *