Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Cream Review

April 22, 2019

Product: Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Cream
Price : Around PHP 800 
Availability : Watsons , Beauty Section of Department Stores and some drugstores

Ever felt your skin is dry but you're actually oily? That's me. I got dry patches sometimes in my cheeks which looks awful after makeup application. Its makes your skin looks like its peeling or something. But thankfully , I've found a nice moisturizer that's great for dry skin , its the Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Cream. It claims to:

Provide long lasting moisturization in dry and sensitive skin
Help make the skin less dry and sensitive
Hypoallergenic
Free from preservatives, perfumes and colourants



Its ingredients according to their website (https://www.physiogel.com/sg/our-products/daily-moisture-therapy/dmt-cream.html) are as follows:
"Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Squalane, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, Ceramide 3"

It comes in a standard tube packaging which means you can cut off the top portion and transfer the contents to some little pots or containers you have. Its so creamy and soft it actually blends well and makes your skin smooth and supple. I only use a little and it goes a long way because when I put on too  much , it looks greasy and oily. Its nice as a makeup base because your skin is now prepped with moisture so you won't have pesky dry patches in your face. I did not break out from using this and my skin is somehow clear and acne free. I had actually stopped using this because I was letting new skin care products in my routine which broke me out. I occasionally use this when I have really dry spots and its also great for cracked heels! 



Pros:
  • Really moisturizing , expect no dry patches after exfoliation!
  • A little goes a long way so it would last you around 4-6 months if you're really scrimp!
  • Did not cause me breakouts
Cons:
  • Your face might be too oily if you use a lot in your face.
  • Others might breakout from the ingredient coconut oil
Do I recommend it? Yes, its an all around product for dry skin, whether it be on your face or body. Its gentle enough to moisturize your dry patches while maintaining your skin barrier. It works and its a great all around product as a moisturizer. 

Till next time,
Miss BBF
Your Budget Beauty Finder

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *