Micellar Water in Shampoo? : Pantene Micellar Shampoo Review

April 02, 2019

Product : Pantene Micellar Detox & Purify Shampoo
Price : PHP 330
Availability : Watsons, Groceries and Beauty Department Stores

I always thought micellar water equals to makeup remover period but then as I researched about it, I discovered that it was in 1991 that Bioderma, a french skin care brand introduced the micellar water which change the way people cleanse and remove makeup . But today, they  are no longer limited as makeup remover, there are now facial washes, soaps, cleansing towelletes and so on. And now Pantene  has come up with a new product called Pantene micellar shampoo. Micellar cleans dirt and impurities on the surface of our skin. It claims to give your hair a gentle deep cleansing without stripping skin of moisture, Pantene Pro-V’s Micellar water haircare range is available in two collections, Detox & Purify (for normal to oily hair) and Detox & Moisturize (for dry hair tips & oily hair).T he shampoo formulation contains a silicone-free micellar formula that detoxes hair from root to tip in a very effective yet gentle manner. In addition, it thoroughly nourishes the hair with Pantene’s legendary PRO-V formula. I got the one in Detox & Purify and here's my take on this product.






It comes in a pump  bottle and have a clear gel consistency. I personally don't like this type of consistency because it makes me dispense more products because I'm nearsighted.I used two pumps for my medium length hair and that's quite too much. I cannot see in the shower well especially if i'm rushing in the morning. It has a fresh clean scent and to be honest upon using this product, my hair became less oily and my dandruff seemed to disappear . Although I use a specific product targeted for dandruff ,I  like to try new things such as this micellar shampoo. It doesn't lather that much unlike other shampoos. It leaves my hair smooth and silky and just works as it claims to be. 

Pros:

  •  Gently cleanses hair and scalp and smells great.
  • Makes hair shiny & smooth
  • My scalp is not too oil anymore.
Cons: 
  • The consistency is a downside because you can't see it well, making you use more product than what you need.
Do I recommend this product? Yes, although its a fancy new shampoo , it works well and does what its supposed to do. Just be wary of dispensing the product, you might be surprised you're already halfway through the bottle after a few weeks.

Till next time,
Miss BBF
Your Budget Beauty Finder

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *